COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
King's Schools is offering in-person learning, and now enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year. We would love to connect with you by phone or take you on a virtual tour of our beautiful campus. Please call 206-289-7783 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
King's Schools has a 70-year tradition of providing a Christian college-preparatory education for students from preschool through grade 12. Located in Shoreline, just north of Seattle, King’s Schools sits on the beautiful, historic, 55-acre CRISTA Ministries Campus. King’s is known for its commitment to academic excellence and Christian formation, all in a strong, caring community.
98% of King’s graduates go to pursue higher education. King’s students have won over 40 athletic and academic state championships, and we have received recognition for our robotics, law, speech, debate, and business programs. We also offer a Spanish immersion program starting in Kindergarten. With many after-school and summer programs, our students have opportunities to grow academically and spiritually throughout the year at King's.
Christian education is a priceless gift for your children that will last them a lifetime. Tuition rates range from $12-17,000. 25% of our families receive financial aid.
King's Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A102 Students
- B+41 Students
- B+30 Students
- A-29 Students
- B+28 Students
- B+26 Students
- A-23 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+21 Students
- B20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
- Mixer dance in the beginning of the year23%
- Pre-game BBQs11%
- Senior Pranks11%
- Senior vs. faculty basketball game4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part Week—
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
King's Schools Reviews
They all have shown successful seasons in the past and some are even national qualifying teams. Niche! do a better job.
When the pandemic hit, the school counselor was so supportive and a fantastic resource for our family.