Kings High School is a highly rated, public school located in Kings Mills, OH. It has 1,278 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 69% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Kings High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A254 Students
- A+210 Students
- A-136 Students
- A-118 Students
- A-66 Students
- A53 Students
- B-45 Students
- B44 Students
- B+44 Students
- B-35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Kings High School
- ALoveland High School
- Loveland City School District, OH
- 217 reviews
- ALakota East High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- 466 reviews
- A-Milford Senior High School
- Milford Exempted Village School District, OH
- 249 reviews
- B+Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 258 reviews
Kings High School Reviews
I’ve attended Kings local school since kindergarten. The staff at kings have worked with me individually to better my education and future. Not only do they care about your education but they also care about your current circumstances. The teachers are caring and sweet and go out of their way to make sure you get the help that you need as an unique and individual student. It’s always a good day to have a great day as we say here at the kings castle!
Kings is an awesome high school! It is just the right size for all students to find something they are interested in without feeling intimidated by others. There are many opportunities for success in academics, sports, and leadership. The administration is very centered around the students and they try to listen and be fair. The facilities are clean and I feel safe attending there. The community is very supportive of the district and attends many of the sporting events and programs. They have a great fine arts department and also offer many varieties and levels of extra curricular activities. The academic offerings are more like a large high school. There are many AP offerings and college plus credit options. The teachers work hard to prepare students for college. I have been in Kings Schools since preschool, and I feel very prepared to attend college and be successful!
I am currently a senior at Kings High School. I love the teachers and going to school everyday. We offer a variety of different sports, clubs, and classes that majority of other schools do not offer. Our teachers are always there to help us and help prepare us for after high school careers. The only thing that I would like to see change is in our facilities. We are a growing school and our spaces are not allowing us for that growth. We have an overfilled parking lot every day and lots of traffic after school.