Kingman Academy of Learning - High School is an above average, public, charter school located in Kingman, AZ. It has 382 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
3420 N. Burbank Ave.
Kingman, AZ 86409
Kingman Academy of Learning - High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+85 Students
- A53 Students
- A-44 Students
- C33 Students
- B31 Students
- B+15 Students
- C+13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A13 Students
- C+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Kingman Academy of Learning - High School Reviews
I enjoy this school because it is small, and in a small community which makes it feel like a family. I wish our school had better funding to provide our students with a school lunch everyday, I also wish we had a better opportunity to get involved in school activities and to join different clubs. Overall I really enjoy being at the academy.. I hope to see our school better in the next couple of years. I hope to see better opportunity for the students and staff. I hope we stay a family. I hope to we can continue to support the students and better their education.
I absolutely love this school. The class sizes are very small and it makes it feel like our whole school is one big family. We look out for each other and do what we can to see each other succeed. Since the classes are so small you are able to develop relationships with the administration and teachers. They offer dual credit classes through our college which help you acquire many prerequisite classes before graduating high school. It is possible to graduate with an associates degree with our programs, and the school pays for the classes as long as you are a student at the school. They do everything they can to make sure you succeed as a student.
I like that my school offers dual credit classes. It allows me to take classes in high school that also offer me credit for college. The dual credit classes are in general subjects, like biology, english, and history. It helps me get a head start for college since most colleges in the state and nearby areas will accept the credits I've received so far. If I could change anything about this, I would like more dual credit classes to be offered in subjects I'm interested in taking in college. The dual credit classes offered are good though, and our school is working on adding more dual credit classes, so in the future there will be more opportunities for students.