King Philip Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Wrentham, MA. It has 1,313 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
King Philip Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A169 Students
- A+104 Students
- A+90 Students
- A+70 Students
- B67 Students
- A-65 Students
- C+55 Students
- A52 Students
- A-50 Students
- B+44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like King Philip Regional High School
- B+Walpole High School
- Walpole Public Schools, MA
- 194 reviews
- A-Mansfield High School
- Mansfield Public Schools, MA
- 231 reviews
- A-Ashland High School
- Ashland Public Schools, MA
- 98 reviews
- BDighton-Rehoboth Regional High School
- Dighton-Rehoboth Regional School District, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 146 reviews
King Philip Regional High School Reviews
King Philip Regional High School is an above average school, but the administration is poor with communicating issues and incidents to the parents. Most of the teachers care about their students education as well as their well being. There are a variety of electives to choose from and many clubs and sports to participate in after school. King Philip’s athletic and music programs are both very successful.The school overall lacks diversity, but that is because the King Philip community in general is not diverse. The food in the cafeteria is not very good, but so is the food in most schools’ cafeteria. Although most students complain about the school, we are lucky to attend it, for it is better than the average high school. The people that complain wouldn’t like any school, so their opinion is irrelevant.
The king Philip high school food is horrible, lacks diversity, and lacks school spirit. Barely anyone would go to school events besides football games. Although there are some good teachers who made a difference, most weren’t that great. But those who were good teachers, were great. Funny stuff happened here though such as the poop phantom and flushing a t shirt down a toilet so the school had to evacuate
I loved the immersive learning environment that King Philip provided me with and all the teachers were very accomodating while challenging my knowledg. The combination of excellent athletics and very good academics made my high school experience extremely enjoyable. There was a surplus of extracurricular activities I could be a part of . One thing that I would change would be to have more diversity in the school population. Overall I am very satisfied with my King Philip High School Experience !