Kindred High School is an above average, public school located in Kindred, ND. It has 303 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Kindred High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+84 Students
- B+49 Students
- B-37 Students
- A+28 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-18 Students
- B18 Students
- B14 Students
- B-12 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Kindred High School Reviews
I enjoy the student and teacher relationships here at Kindred. I know that if I have a question or concern, I can go to a staff member and they will try to help me through it. I believe that the teachers are fully invested in our success as students and as people in the real world. One thing that I would like to see improved in the future is equality and fairness between all students. It seems at times that specific students receive more opportunities or leniency from the higher ranked staff.
I think it’s a great place. #SQUERDFOR LIFE!!! Academics are great, and the teachers are all very caring. The one complaint is the food, because it is not nutritious and is too focused on processed food and simple carbs. They should focus more on healthy fats, such as extra virgin olive oil, and should focus more on vegetables prepared better than from a can.
I loved how over the years, with small class sizes and 13 years together, I have created great bonds with my classmates. The teachers here also care a great deal about every student and their success.