Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Kimball High School is a public school located in Kimball, MN. It has 429 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+29 Students
- A15 Students
- B-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+10 Students
- B9 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responses
- Homecoming and sporting events44%
- Pep band11%
- Snow daz11%
- State Send Offs11%
- Wrestling meets11%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Kimball High School
- BMaple Lake Secondary School
- Maple Lake Public School District, MN
- 41 reviews
- B-Annandale Senior High School
- Annandale Public School District, MN
- 74 reviews
- B+Litchfield Senior High School
- Litchfield Public School District, MN
- 63 reviews
- B+Rocori Senior High School
- Rocori Public School District, MN
- 144 reviews
Kimball High School Reviews
My experiences at Kimball have been overall good. Of course there were a few bumps in the road, but the teachers made up for it. You were able to know your teachers on a personal level; you were not just another student to them. If you needed help teachers made time for you. The Teachers at Kimball always pushed you to do better because they cared. They made high school a great experience.
I went to school there my whole life so I have nothing else to compare it to, the teachers like to bond with the students which is helpful. They make sure they know the best way to teach you and do their best to get you to succeed. Sports are okay, I quit volleyball because of the coaches, it's not really a fair school when it comes to sports.
Small school! Everyone knows each other and the new kids are always welcomed! This school is small, but has a big heart, great principle, awesome staff, and amazing students!