Kilmer Middle School Reviews

I think it would be better if they gave more opportunities for clubs and sports, because as far as I know, there were little to none, other than choir and band, etc.
It was pretty great. I don't remember it much cause I went like three years ago. The teachers were pretty rad and I liked the class length compared to highschool.
Kilmer has some great teachers and the staff promotes a very positive environment at the school. I always had someone to help me when I needed it, whether it be for academics, personal, or other reasons. However, club activities are limited and can be improved upon.
Start Your Review of Kilmer Middle School
I love Kilmer and all the teachers are so fun and the administrators are so amazing. The best think about Kilmer was choir cause I had Mr.sapp and he is the best teacher that I ever had. Mr.James makes school so fun!!
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolcool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
In my time the teachers were anal
About dress code and the kids were rude and snobbish. Education was good but if you weren’t in AA they didn’t really care all that much