Killdeer High School
- KILLDEER, ND
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Killdeer High School is a public school located in KILLDEER, ND. It has 251 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Killdeer High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+24 Students
- grade B+14 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
- grade B minus11 Students
- grade B minus9 Students
- grade B7 Students
- grade B6 Students
- grade A5 Students
- grade B4 Students
- grade A minus4 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Killdeer High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responses
- Football games27%
- Pep rallies18%
- Spirit Week9%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$18,032 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Killdeer High School Reviews
Rating 3.55 out of 5 22 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I am a senior at Killdeer High School and overall, my experience was very good. There are things that could use improvement, just as there are other things that are very beneficial to the school.
This school is a very learning-friendly environment that allows kids to be themselves while also gaining a quality education.
This school is considered normal, but I believe the school is pretty good. The teachers strive to teach you and assist you to become the best version of yourself. They also help you if you are going through rough times. There are a variety of extracurriculars and many electives you can choose to take.