Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Keystone High School is an above average, public school located in Lagrange, OH. It has 449 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Keystone High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+58 Students
- A-57 Students
- B55 Students
- B-54 Students
- C45 Students
- B44 Students
- B-33 Students
- B-32 Students
- A+26 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Keystone High School
- B-Columbia High School
- Columbia Local School District, OH
- 29 reviews
- C+Black River High School
- Black River Local School District, OH
- 54 reviews
- B-Midview High School
- Midview Local School District, OH
- 171 reviews
- BFirelands High School
- Firelands Local School District, OH
- 80 reviews
Keystone High School Reviews
I️ personally love my experience at this school. You go to school in an environment that feels like home. Everyone knows each other’s name and everyone tends to get along. This is pretty difficult for that many people but everyone supported each other and enjoyed each other’s company. Everyone says that at this age it is the best times of your life and it really was for me. I️ love the people I️ met throughout my journey and I️ wouldn’t change a thing. I️ am thankful for everyone that I️ have come into contact with during my four years of high school.
Athletics are good for some types of sports, art programs could use more funding and we could use a library... The teachers are overall very passionate about their jobs and are highly dedicated to providing students with a good education and making learning fun.
The academics were very good and it was easy to find classes that were interesting to me. The students got along for the most part and always came together as a family when necessary. Teachers were always willing to help anyone struggling and always reached out to students doing noticeably poor in their classes. The clubs and sports made it easy for everyone to get involved and meet people similar to them. The administration could definitely be improved as said by many people involved in the district but overall it is a good place to attend academically and socially.