Keys High School is an above average, public school located in Park Hill, OK. It has 314 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Keys High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-72 Students
- A54 Students
- A51 Students
- A-34 Students
- B29 Students
- B-28 Students
- C16 Students
- C14 Students
- B13 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Keys High School Reviews
Keys High School is a pretty small school, you could pretty much figure out everybody's name in the first week of going there. Teachers are pretty nice and will help out if anything is needed. The students are really nice as well, most of them care more about there trucks than anything else. Mostly students from around the Tahlequah area and Keys area will link up and go to a place called the four lanes and hang out or most of the time race. The four lanes is known as the hangout, mainly around dollar general area.
I love how interacted the community is. It's a small town so you're not just a nameless face in a crowd of people in Keys. One of the downfalls of being such a small school though, is not having a lot of interesting elective choices. Spanish is the only foreign language provided, which is better than nothing, but i'd love to learn Cherokee or even french.
I liked the counselor, Ms. Smith, and most of my teachers. Food could be improved, the lockers and equipment could be improved.