Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Kettle Falls High School is a public school located in Kettle Falls, WA. It has 237 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Kettle Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-46 Students
- A40 Students
- A+26 Students
- C20 Students
- B-18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-14 Students
- C-12 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Kettle Falls High School Reviews
Kettle Falls High School is a great school to attend. The staff are always trying to help you and make school and the work easier for you. The student factor of the school is questionable though. Like every other school out there, Kettle Falls High School does have a few mean girls and boys. I would say that is the only sad part about it. The teaching is great, the food is even great, and most of the peers are great as well! Since Kettle Falls is a very small, rural town, everyone seems to know everyone else! I would say that’s pretty nice.
I like how KFHS has a good teacher-student relationship. We are a smaller school, everybody knows everybody. The teachers are just so kind and understanding. They will take time out of their day to talk to you if somethings up, whether it’s school related or not, it’s greatly appreciated. Something I would like to see change at KFHS would be the level of academics. We currently don’t have any AP classes and I think it would be very benificial to have them. We also don’t have the best diversity. Being a small town everyone is related to one another somehow, there are very few of us stragglers. People here also don’t get out and travel so they don’t know what else is out there.
Most of the teachers at this school are very good at teaching and helping students, except one from my experience. Overall, my school itself, the structure, is definitely falling apart day by day. The students are fairly nice to each other. No one really fights, fights are kind of rare. Since our school is very small and in a rural area, we are quite behind a lot of other schools.