Kentridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Kent, WA. It has 2,261 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Kentridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+685 Students
- A393 Students
- B+381 Students
- A-303 Students
- B-238 Students
- B+162 Students
- B-158 Students
- A-136 Students
- A-132 Students
- C132 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.73 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.73 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.111 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.111 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.111 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.118 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.118 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.118 responses
Kentridge High School Reviews
Kentridge High School has many great faculty members who are dedicated to their students and a great at teaching their subjects. Students at Kentridge interact with each other to facilitate a positive learning environment which fosters teamwork, leadership and understanding. Kentridge alos offers various rigorous AP classes which better prepare students for college and give opportunities to earn credit. Kentridge has clubs such as Key Club, Multicultural Club, Amnesty Club, Japan Exchange club and many more which all develop an appreciation for service, culture and social awareness. While the food could be better, and families of students could be more active, overall Kentridge High School is a great school where students continue to learn something every day.
I am currently a junior at Kentridge High School and so far I have enjoyed my experience at this campus. I have made amazing memories with the music program, sports/clubs, and AP classes. The people (students and teachers alike) have made a positive influence on this school, which is rare to find. Overall, this school has impacted me for the best!
I like how diverse the school is. There are 4 highschools that start with “Kent” in the kent school district. Kentridge, Kentlake, Kentwood, and Kent-Meridian. All different school with similar campus’s, but our school is the most diverse school ratio-ing from all races and all types of religions and backgrounds. It just made the whole “high school experience” really an amazing overall experience. With the teachers are getting degrees from top schools in the state of Washington and all teaching valuable lessons in all classes, the teachers get in depth and in touch with the students on daily issues and answer any or all questions asked by students.