Kenton Ridge High School is an above average, public school located in Springfield, OH. It has 608 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Kenton Ridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-117 Students
- A+113 Students
- A-79 Students
- A63 Students
- C+59 Students
- B+55 Students
- B49 Students
- A-38 Students
- B31 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Kenton Ridge High School
- CNortheastern High School
- Northeastern Local School District (Springfield), OH
- 82 reviews
- C+Mechanicsburg High School
- Mechanicsburg Exempted Village School District, OH
- 49 reviews
- CGraham High School
- Graham Local School District, OH
- 80 reviews
- C+Greenon High School
- Greenon Local School District, OH
- 66 reviews
Kenton Ridge High School Reviews
Through Kenton Ridge High School, I have had a good experience. The teachers have helped me with my academics, and I have been able to make some great friends. The faculty have helped keep the school safe and kept a clean campus. through the clubs, I have found many places where I can fit in. Kenton Ridge High School has many clubs that I am a part of such as the LEO Club (Leadership, Experience, and Opportunity), Book Club, and International Club. These allow me to be part of something bigger than just academics.
I liked how the teachers wanted us to succeed. About 90% of the teachers showed that they cared about us and wanted us to graduate and do something good with our lives. The moral of the younger students when I was there, about the classes of 2019-2021, did not seem too great. My graduating class had great moral and spirit. I also will be excited when the district as a whole gets new schools. I hope the new schools will be great because I also helped and voted yes on the district's school levy to get a grant from the government to get new schools. I hope the new schools help the district as a whole get out of the spiral towards bankruptcy and to thrive even more. I know my time here was impacted greatly and I want more kids' time there to be impacted greatly.
Above everything else, I love the music program at Kenton Ridge High School. I have spent three of my four years in highschool participating in my school’s marching band as well as one year in the chamber singers choir. The memories and connections that I have made are ones that have shaped me into who I am and for that I will forever be thankful that I was given the opportunities to take part in such a great program.