Entering it’s 25th year and tuition-free, Kensington Woods is a small, public charter school that serves 6-12th graders from Livingston, Washtenaw and Oakland counties. Kensington Woods prides itself in offering students a small, personal learning environment focused on preparing them for their futures through engaging, innovative and real-world learning experiences, rooted in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) and the arts.
A student who attends Kensington Woods is a student who values critical thinking and creativity. With an innovative curriculum that includes subject-area integration, a strong and diverse art and music program, challenging academics and a focus on connections to the real-world, students at Kensington Woods graduate prepared for their future with 100% of graduates accepted into college. Students benefit from an environment where their voices are heard and they develop strong relationships with their teachers and peers.
Kensington Woods Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-12 Students
- B11 Students
- A8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B6 Students
- B5 Students
- A-5 Students
- B-5 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses