Kennett High School is an above average, public school located in North Conway, NH. It has 749 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Kennett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-113 Students
- B-65 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+39 Students
- B-35 Students
- B-32 Students
- A+28 Students
- A27 Students
- B-26 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Kennett High School Reviews
I'm not going to sit here and bash the school that has basically raised me. The school itself is moderate, often freezing cold, or boiling hot. It's a clean and well maintained. We have fabulous sport fields and areas to explore. I'm lucky to be a part of KHS first decade of students. Are school lacks diversity in race, and so does our town. That being said our schools political views are diverse. Political debates and "riots" are not uncommon. Our administration does there best to accommodate all of our views and makes rules to limit conflict. The administration is really what keeps this school together. They are highly under paid and yet they still show up everyday with a smile!
There's a great Career Tech Department that offers courses on programming and even 3D printing! I became interested in studies I didn't think I would have access to, like designing 3D models.
The one thing I loved about Kennett High school was the opportunities that were offered there. I got to do so many amazing things throughout my high school career that I wouldn't have the chance to do at any other school. For example, SkillsUSA and my trip to France was just the top two memorable experiences for me. I also had incredible experiences with the Career Tech Classes at Kennett. I took two classes that I really enjoyed: graphic arts and marketing. I probably would have been very lost and wouldn't know what to do with my life if it weren't for the career tech classes. There are so many amazing things about my school and it is hard to think of something that should be changed about it. But, I do think that my school should expand the amount of clubs at my school because I do notice that we are lacking some clubs that I wish were offered at Kennett.