Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Kennedy High School is an above average, public school located in Fergus Falls, MN. It has 615 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Kennedy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+43 Students
- B+40 Students
- A38 Students
- B33 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-29 Students
- B+23 Students
- B22 Students
- B18 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kennedy High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Kennedy High School
- B-iQ Academy Minnesota
- Online School
- Fergus Falls Public School District, MN
- 26 reviews
- B+Battle Lake Secondary School
- Battle Lake Public School District, MN
- 8 reviews
- BUnderwood Secondary School
- Underwood Public School District, MN
- 2 reviews
- B-Rothsay Secondary School
- Rothsay Public School District, MN
- 5 reviews
Kennedy High School Reviews
I really love my school. There is a very homey environment created with good student/teacher relationships. We have amazing school pride and as students, my friends and I love supporting our classmates at sporting events and activities. Otter pride is such a big part of our school and community. Students are set up for success, knowing exactly what requirements they need to fulfill to graduate. As we get older, juniors and seniors get a little more freedom by getting free periods to work on college classes and awesome internship opportunities.
The teachers at Kennedy High School are very dedicated to the students. They care so much about our education but also what we have going on in our personal lives. I found a special connection in my band program. The marching band, pep band, jazz band, and the wind ensemble. The directors and the other students involved really made my love for this program grow. They are always trying to give us the best education possible. They offer us college classes to strengthen our education and prepare us for the future. Our counselors keep up with us to make sure we are on task and set for graduation.
Kennedy High School was a good place to experience my high school years. There were many advantages to attending this school, the teachers cared for all of their student and always made an effort to connect with all of us individually. The school focuses on academics while encouraging us to participate and excel in a variety of extracurriculars. I was involved our class with many different activities.