Founded in 1968, Kennedy Catholic is a co-ed, college preparatory high school located in the thriving community of Burien near I-5, SR 99 and WA 509. Central to our mission is a commitment to developing the fullest potential of every student in learning, faith, and leadership.
Lancers have access to an unparalleled learning environment: state-of-the-art science and library facilities, technology, service learning and retreat opportunities, award winning fine and performing arts, competitive athletics, and diverse extracurricular activities. Come see for yourself. Schedule a visit today!
Kennedy Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+147 Students
- B+94 Students
- B+86 Students
- A-85 Students
- A-70 Students
- A-47 Students
- B34 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+28 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses