Kennedale High School is an above average, public school located in Kennedale, TX. It has 1,010 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 68% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Kennedale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+190 Students
- A+138 Students
- B+132 Students
- A+123 Students
- A-87 Students
- B+81 Students
- A75 Students
- B-75 Students
- A69 Students
- B52 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Schools like Kennedale High School
- BSouth Grand Prairie High School
- Grand Prairie Independent School District, TX
- 727 reviews
- BWestern Hills High School
- Fort Worth Independent School District, TX
- 162 reviews
- B+Saginaw High School
- Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District, TX
- 610 reviews
- BEverman High School
- Everman Independent School District, TX
- 486 reviews
Kennedale High School Reviews
By sharing my experience at kennedale high school. I would like to say this school makes you feel like your part of a family. My 3 years of going there plus my 4th when school opens up. It brings nothing but joy when you have all the teachers , principals, academics , administrators playing a part of your education those 4 years in high school will fly. I wouldn’t want nothing to change from this school. Happy to say I been part of a wonderful family and for my education couldn’t get any better then this.
Kennedale High School is a class 4A school. Kennedale is well known for their sports, they have had multiple state titles, runner ups, and many playoff runs. Academics are another strength at the High School as they have won consecutive UIL district titles. The football stadium and the performing arts center are some of the best facilities in the State. Kennedale offers its students a variety of clubs and organizations to join so that every student can be involved in something.
During my years of at Kennedale High School there have been many highs and lows. Kennedale has an amazing sports program with nice facilities and great athletes and coaches. The class sizes are not too big nor too small. The teachers (from my experience) show that they care about the students and the content they teach. Kennedale overall is a nice and organized small school. However, I would love to see improvement in the food department.