Kendrick High School is a public school located in Columbus, GA. It has 898 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-104 Students
- C+83 Students
- B72 Students
- A+67 Students
- B+50 Students
- C+48 Students
- C+39 Students
- C38 Students
- B+37 Students
- B-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Kendrick High School Reviews
I started at Kendrick when I was a freshman. I've been going there all four years, and these years have been the most challenging years of my life. I didn't start off too great as a freshman. I went into high school thinking that it was going to be a breeze. I wanted to fit in with the kids that didn't act like they cared about they're future. Although I didn't really care about school, my teachers didn't give up on me. I had the best teachers you could ever ask for. I'm now a senior at Kendrick, and doing better than I ever have.
As a class of 2018 graduate of Kendrick high, I will say that my overall experience was very good. I met some very caring students and teachers. They treated me like family. Anytime I needed something, they were there for me even if it wasn't school related. If I had the choice to go back and relive my highschool days I probably wouldn't because school was stressful but I will cherish the memories FOREVER and come back and visit.
Compared to other HS Kendrick is average, the principal has a great vision and I do believe that in a few years Kendrick will improve, there just needs to be more parent involvement and the teachers need to really get onboard with the vision, I believe there is power in unity!