Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Kelly Walsh High School is an above average, public school located in Casper, WY. It has 1,858 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Kelly Walsh High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-436 Students
- B-346 Students
- A-96 Students
- A-62 Students
- B-62 Students
- B-60 Students
- B+54 Students
- B-36 Students
- A34 Students
- A+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Kelly Walsh High School Reviews
I love Kelly Walsh high school. This school has empowered me to step outside of my box and talk to people who I normally wouldn’t interact with on a normal day. This school breeds people who are involved, motivated, and excited to take on life after high school! In fact, in our mission statement it states “preparing all students for their next step”. Kelly Walsh inspires people just like myself to make the right decision day in and day out. Sure our school colors are green and white so we say we “bleed green”, but in reality we bleed and demonstrate compassion, respect, and integrity. We show compassion with our annual Rodstock fundraiser. During this day we have our fellow peers who want to perform, sing a song, read some poetry or show off their artistically inclined thoughts in any way that they would like. We all do our part at Kelly Walsh High School. And that is why it’s the greatest high school in Wyoming!
The school is amazing it only four years old in it new building; and it still has the great teachers who would work with the kids after school to help them. Though with the new security measures help us fell safer than the old school. Although, the one draw be is it has windows EVERY WHERE! The school has great at sports exception of the football team. We won the state sweep championship for award in 18-19 school year. The clubs have competed regional, State , national championships. Upmost are education Kelly Walsh is top-notch we are always been in the top 5 in Wyoming for act and national standards as well one of the best graduating rates. With this recognition and many of our students are attending top-tier colleges.
I really liked the community that was formed within Kelly Walsh. The unity inside the school was very impressive because it was a 4A school. Even though are school was on the larger side, nobody was ever left out. There was always a place for every kind of person to be welcomed into and the best part was that everyone cheered each other on. No matter how diverse the interests or ideas, every student at Kelly Walsh high School had been taught that each and every one of them was great and that what better way to show that greatness than to constantly encourage each other. And that is exactly what the students at Kelly Walsh do!