Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
- Health & SafetyNG
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Kelloggsville High School is a public, online school located in Wyoming, MI. It has 727 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Kelloggsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+115 Students
- B-87 Students
- C+87 Students
- A86 Students
- A+67 Students
- B+62 Students
- B46 Students
- B37 Students
- B-32 Students
- A-29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Schools like Kelloggsville High School
- C+Godwin Heights Senior High School
- Godwin Heights Public Schools, MI
- 86 reviews
- B-Wyoming High School
- Wyoming Public Schools, MI
- 109 reviews
- C-Union High School
- Grand Rapids Public Schools, MI
- 83 reviews
- B-Grand Rapids Montessori Public School
- Grand Rapids Public Schools, MI
- PK, K-12
- 9 reviews
Kelloggsville High School Reviews
What I liked about Kelloggsville High School is that the school is so diverse, and everyone is very welcoming and nice to each other. Also, I participated in the Marching Band and I am currently the Flute section leader. I am also part of the National Honor Society and the Theatre club. I enjoy being at Kelloggsville for the past 4 years, I can't wait to share more memories in college!
Kelloggsville High School could be such an amazing school if the staff were better. I do realize that not many teachers will waste their precious time trying to help someone who obviously doesn’t care, but at this school, if you nod off for one day they give you attitude and will talk about you to other teachers. I’ve heard what some teachers say about their students and honestly it’s ridiculous. You should be able to go to a teacher you trust and know that what you two privately talked about won’t be blabbed about to other faculty memebers. I had a teacher freshman year who was such a sweetheart. She was always talking to students and helping them with personal issues. However, throughout one semester my class was only assigned TEN assignments, which means that if you didn’t turn in one assignment, you could go from an A to a D-! All in all, better staffing would make a vast improvement for K-Ville.
Kelloggsville gave me a great experience from preschool to my senior year. I was very involved in activities such as band, cheerleading, tennis, and NHS. I held many leadership positions such as head drum major and NHS president which taught me a lot. Many of the staff members truly care for the students and school. I wouldn’t change my experience.