Kell High School is an above average, public school located in Marietta, GA. It has 1,559 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 53% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Kell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B343 Students
- A+306 Students
- B245 Students
- B+154 Students
- A+108 Students
- B104 Students
- B+85 Students
- A79 Students
- C+78 Students
- A+77 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 106 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.57 responses
Kell High School Reviews
Kell High School is a pretty good place to be! The teachers are helpful, and the facilities are very well kept. The student environment is heavily involving and there are many oppurtunities here! One thing to note, however, is that the current block schedule system in place can pose a threat to many student's desired class schedule or rigor.
Love the diversity, actually prepares you for the real world. Teachers are fabulous and care that each student is challenged and reach their own individual potential. Love the Administration!
I enjoyed my last 4 years at Kell High School. This school has brought me a great education, great friends, and great administrators that have helped me through a lot. As a senior, I faced the nervousness of college and college readiness. With the help from my teachers and administration, I have no applied to 1 college. I have narrowed down my choices and without Kell High School, I would be super behind on everything. The only thing I would change about Kell High School is the lack of hardworking from most of the students. I wish every student would work hard, but over the past view years our school has grown in our average testing scores, which is hope for improvement.