Kaufer High School is a public school located in Riviera, TX. It has 222 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Kaufer High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-57 Students
- A+33 Students
- B33 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+21 Students
- C-19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A-15 Students
- B14 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Kaufer High School Reviews
I have gone to Riviera since Pre-k and I am now a senior. There are a few good things about this school, but honestly, there are many terrible qualities that this school has. The administration is very poor; they want to help the students in every way possible, but do not understand the correct and best way to do so.
I have gone to Kaufer high school all 4 years and I have loved ever minute of it. Through out all the football, baseball, and softball games I have seen the school excel through all of it. Our academics have also grown thanks in part to the early college program that was put into place just last year. There will be students that will be able to graduate with 60 college hours. The pride at Kaufer is also growing due to the fact that we went to the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years. I hope that with in the coming years that there will be even more school pride and more victories to come.
Kaufer High School is a good school to attend if you are looking for a good Agriculture program, because they have the AG facilities right on the campus, and the teachers make it easy to learn all the information. The Early College program has been helping student be more prepared for college as well.