Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Kasson-Mantorville Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Kasson, MN. It has 653 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Kasson-Mantorville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A77 Students
- B70 Students
- B63 Students
- B-44 Students
- B+42 Students
- A+37 Students
- A29 Students
- A27 Students
- A-27 Students
- A27 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Kasson-Mantorville Senior High School
- A-Pine Island Secondary School
- Pine Island Public School District, MN
- 93 reviews
- B+Zumbrota-Mazeppa Senior High School
- Zumbrota-Mazeppa School District, MN
- 62 reviews
- A-Byron Senior High School
- Byron Public School District, MN
- 75 reviews
- B-Triton High School
- Triton Public School District, MN
- 17 reviews
Kasson-Mantorville Senior High School Reviews
Kasson-Mantorville is a very good school overall. However, there is very much a small town culture, with a big emphasis on athletics. There is almost no diversity, and while not a culture of outright bigotry there is ignorance. The facilities are beautiful, especially the Performing Arts Center. I loved the staff!
It's an overall great school, the students, the teachers, and the classes. There were so many different options for classes, and they guidance counselors were always there if you had any questions. At this school, you really feel welcomed because all the teachers are nice, and are open if you ever need to talk. The classes come in a variety of different challenge levels, even college level. Plus, the teachers that teach college level, really know what they are doing.
I have been a student at Kasson-Mantorville for my entire 12 years and I wouldn't want it any other way. The faculty really care about every student they teach and our facilities are amazing. The high school just got some remodeling done in 2016, it feels like a college. I am very involved in the music program. All of our directors have gone the extra length to help me succeed in the arts. We have many opportunities to showcase our strengths at different competitions and events. Overall, I have had an amazing twelve years at Kasson and I am very grateful of all of the amazing memories and friends I have made.