Kalida High School is a highly rated, public school located in Kalida, OH. It has 332 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 94% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+29 Students
- B27 Students
- A20 Students
- B18 Students
- B-14 Students
- A13 Students
- B13 Students
- A-8 Students
- C+7 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kalida High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Kalida High School
- B+Columbus Grove High School
- Columbus Grove Local School District, OH
- 56 reviews
- B+Bluffton High School
- Bluffton Exempted Village School District, OH
- 53 reviews
- A-Ottawa-Glandorf High School
- Ottawa-Glandorf Local School District, OH
- 79 reviews
- B-Bath High School
- Bath Local School District, OH
- 94 reviews
Kalida High School Reviews
My experience with Kalida High School has been great academically and extracurricular-wise. One thing I’d like to see change is perhaps having more diversity in classes or certain subjects, but it is smaller, so I understand how it is more difficult to do so.
This school is a good place to go if you aren't interested in expanding your knowledge of the outside world. It horribly lacks in diversity and I feel that it would not be accepting toward diversity if there were to be any. Most of the teacher's had favorites, which is fine, but everyone really only cared about popularity and sports. Other than this, the academics and preparedness were great and I feel that I was prepared for where I decided to go to college. I wish there was someone who would help more with scholarships.
It has a wide variety of sports and clubs with ranging levels of participation and support. Of course the school has Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer wich is widely supported and over dedicated. Sports wise, we also have cross country, golf, and cheerleading, which are generally supported, but not very dedicated to. For clubs, cats who care is a very supported service organization, FFA, which is merely tolerated, and academic club which is very successful without much support or dedication overall.