Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Kadoka Area High School is a public school located in Kadoka, SD. It has 73 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1.
Kadoka Area High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-21 Students
- B15 Students
- B+11 Students
- C+9 Students
- A-6 Students
- B-5 Students
- B5 Students
- B4 Students
- B-4 Students
- A-3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Kadoka Area High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Kadoka Area High School Reviews
This is the only school that i have ever attended. I have been in the school since I was in Pre-School. In a small school, the thing I like the most it the size. There are small class sizes and you know everyone around you. Your not afraid to talk to the teacher because you probably know them on a personal level outside of the school. I think that my experience at Kadoka has been nothing but great!
It is a small rural school in a district with a large land mass. Kadoka places a high value on their rural schools and elementary programs in addition to the high school. The administration is excellent and the teaching staff has many excellent teachers. The school is about an even mix of Native American and non-native students, the diverse communities are well integrated in this school. The technology and distance help make this school competitive with schools anywhere.
There is an excellent national award winning range science team. The agriculture program and shop are the best in the area. We coop with other schools to offer wrestling and gymnastics as well as the typical sports for this area. This school is disciplined about requiring academic standards be met befor partita ting in extra curricular events. This school offers weekly tutoring for all students. There is an outstanding rodeo club as well.