COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
To find out more about Justin-Siena's response to the COVID-19 pandemic please see our website https://www.justin-siena.org/covid-19-response
Justin-Siena High School is a premier university preparatory school that provides students with an excellent education and prepares them for their futures. Students at Justin-Siena have access to incredible facilities, caring teachers and rigorous academics. Among the coursework is the Project Lead the Way engineering program, for which Justin-Siena has been named a distinguished school. The facilities include scientific and academic research centers, an athletic stadium and a center for the performing arts. The school's coursework is complemented with an interscholastic athletic program, award-winning performing arts program and an array of extracurricular opportunities.
Justin-Siena High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A103 Students
- A+102 Students
- A97 Students
- A+87 Students
- A+87 Students
- A-84 Students
- A+83 Students
- A83 Students
- A78 Students
Justin-Siena has partnerships with many professional organizations, where students can learn from experts and gain hands-on experience. These partnerships are with organizations such as the Napa Valley Museum of Art, the Napa Valley Family Film Festival and the Napa Valley School of Music.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses