- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A
Jupiter Christian School offers a Christ-centered, liberal arts curriculum marked by academic excellence, innovation, and creativity from preschool through 12th grade. We assist students in developing the knowledge and abilities that characterize critical thinking and a love for life-long learning. Knowing that each student is uniquely created by God, we partner with parents in helping students identify their gifts and talents. JCS is committed to excellence in teaching the mind, reaching the heart, and inspiring servant leaders who will impact the world for Jesus Christ.
Jupiter Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A51 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade B+41 Students
- grade B39 Students
- grade A35 Students
- grade A+26 Students
- grade A25 Students
- grade B24 Students
- grade B+19 Students
- grade B+18 Students
The JCS Senior Capstone is the personalized and participatory culminating project developed specifically for Jupiter Christian seniors. Within the framework of our mission to teach the mind, reach the heart and inspire servant leaders, the experience provides seniors with the opportunity to apply their knowledge to complex real-world situations all through the lens of a biblical perspective.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
- Character Traits17%
- Homecoming week17%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B minus
Jupiter Christian School Reviews
The principles are very understanding and the school is very well rounded and oriented. The teachers actually care and the teachers make sure that you dont feel dumb if you bomb a couple assignments.instead of criticizing they reassure you about it and offer to help!! And campus is huge. 10/10
The security of the school is top of the line. JCS was the first school in the state of FL to have specific measures in places to ensure security and immediate police response in the event of an active shooter situation.
The faith it helps build in our children is also incredible. It truly is a Christian School that teaches about God's word wonderfully, and helps instill Christian values in the kids.
We look forward to spending many more years at JCS!!!