Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Junction City High School is an above average, public school located in Junction City, OR. It has 549 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Junction City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-91 Students
- A-86 Students
- C57 Students
- B-41 Students
- B36 Students
- B+27 Students
- B-25 Students
- A22 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Junction City High School
- B+Churchill High School
- Eugene School District, OR
- 307 reviews
- BWillamette High School
- Bethel School District, OR
- 243 reviews
- C+Central Linn High School
- Central Linn School District, OR
- 27 reviews
- C+Springfield High School
- Springfield School District, OR
- 175 reviews
Junction City High School Reviews
Junction City High School has a lot of electives! Having a wide selection of classes to take makes school interesting and fun, and there are always electives to look forward to when core classes seem boring. Additionally, the school has a variety of clubs that meet during lunch on different days, so if your daily schedule isn't the best, you can still have a club to look forward to. School spirit weeks are always entertaining, and they keep everyone involved with class competitions and assemblies. Overall, there is a lot to do to help keep students happy even when classes become stressful, and it's easy to feel like an important part of the school.
The school was a good size for creating engaging learning environments. It wasn't too small, but I also didn't feel like I was just a number. I knew most of the teachers and felt part of the activities going on around the school.
I've been at the highschool for 2 years and it is great. The students are pretty accepting and the teachers are great. Not too many students, so everyone knows everyone. Very little amounts of bullying and lots of electives. New building is also amazing