Judson High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B303 Students
- A+284 Students
- B+248 Students
- A+191 Students
- A-134 Students
- B-132 Students
- A-112 Students
- A-110 Students
- A-105 Students
- B102 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.62 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.62 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.76 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.98 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.105 responses
Judson High School Reviews
Review Judson High School
I love the TAG program! It has a creative view on learning, a flexible and inventive lesson plan for each class, and great teachers. I would love to be in their IB-program too, which my boyfriend loves, but it's unfortunately not available to my class because of lack of funding is doing away with it. The school is nice, and I love my teachers. Some of the rules are silly, and some kids are reckless and stupid, but hey, it's high school. It's part of the deal.
Overall, my experience at Judson High School was enjoyable. Most of the teachers were really good, and definitely helped push me to try harder and always do my best. The AP program was good and helped prepare me for the tests I took. There are plenty of clubs and organizations to join on campus, but some of them have little funding and the teachers have to pay for some materials out of their own pocket. The sports programs are highly competitive and very good. The school is very large and diverse, but actually has too many students, and some classes are overflowing. The administrations does a good job for how many students they need to control, but there are still plenty of problems with some students. In the regular classes, the teachers often have little control over the students, and the administration does not handle students disobeying that well. However, the campus is safe, with many precautions taken like locked doors, security cameras, and police officers close by.
My four years at Judson have been the best years of school in my life. Most of my time at Judson H S was spent in the band program. The rocket band is where I met a lot of my friends and also where I learned how to express myself. I am going to miss the underclassmen I have mentored and played beside with and the band directors who taught me not only how to be a better musician but also a better person. I met friends who I will always be in touch with, even after I graduate. I am blessed to have had such encouraging teachers and friends to help me become the caring and intelligent person that I am today. Judson is a great school to excel academically and socially. Personally I wouldn’t really change anything at all; the school is very supportive and generous to the students. My overall review of Judson high school is it’s a safe and encouraging environment for students to grow up in.