- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Founded in 2003, JSerra Catholic High School works in partnership with committed parents and inspirational teachers to form the faith, intellect, and character of all our students. JSerra is a co-ed, independent Catholic high school conveniently located right off the I-5 freeway in south Orange County — just 15 minutes from Irvine Spectrum and Newport Coast.
JSerra provides an impressive number of clubs, club sports, athletics, retreats, and activities to help each student find his or her purpose and passion. JSerra also offers social and educational events for parents year-round. Schedule a visit today!
JSerra Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A171 Students
- A+171 Students
- A+159 Students
- A130 Students
- A118 Students
- A-110 Students
- A-108 Students
- A+106 Students
- A+101 Students
- A97 Students
Exceptional One-on-One College Counseling
Our College Counselors recognize that the college application process can be confusing and challenging. That’s why they take a personalized approach, meeting individually with each student and family all four years to make the process an enriching time for students to be engaged actively in their college searches, reflect carefully on their goals and aspirations, and make informed decisions.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses