Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Jordan High School is a public school located in Jordan, MN. It has 611 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Jordan High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A68 Students
- B+60 Students
- B55 Students
- A39 Students
- A37 Students
- B36 Students
- B33 Students
- B+26 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Jordan High School
- B-Central Senior High School
- Central Public School District, MN
- 37 reviews
- B+New Prague Senior High School
- New Prague Area Schools, MN
- 219 reviews
- A-Waconia Senior High School
- Waconia Public School District, MN
- 263 reviews
- A-Shakopee Senior High School
- Shakopee Public School District, MN
- 363 reviews
Jordan High School Reviews
I overall really enjoyed my experience at Jordan High School. The academics are excellent, the sports teams are amazing, and the teachers are all supportive, caring, and understanding. The only thing that they could improve upon is their food quality and availability!
As someone steps foot into Jordan Public schools they are in awe on what they see. The tight-knit community that the families, students, teachers, coaches, and administrators bring is astonishing. Plus, many students, especially student-athletes, volunteer at the Jordan Elementary school. It allows the community to bond and creates a prideful reputation for Jordan. At Jordan Public Schools, there's a wide range of diversity and interests but everybody blends well together. This is because of the variety of different activities that they provide, which include theater, sports, music, robotics, and more. Each student strives to be better and that is because the teachers and administrators push them to their greatest potential.
Jordan High School does a good job of spreading awareness about mental health and invites many guests to come speak for the student to encourage them to reach out for help. They have a room set up inside the school for kids who need a little break and a chance to lessen their anxiety. And the staff is very focused on the well being of all the students and they genuinely care. This school is inclusive and friendly, that provides help to those who need it. There is a club for LGBTQ+ students to be open and safe. Teachers are openminded and accepting. However, this school fails to provide for kids who struggle in the classroom, and those kids are often ridiculed by the other students. Bullying there can be a problem because the kids are not openminded and don't have the maturity level to understand. Bullies are often left unpunished.