Johnsonville High School is a public school located in Johnsonville, SC. It has 348 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Johnsonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-81 Students
- A78 Students
- B52 Students
- A50 Students
- B+38 Students
- C+30 Students
- B-24 Students
- C23 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Johnsonville High School
- BHannah Pamplico High School
- Florence County School District No. 2, SC
- 27 reviews
- B-Carvers Bay High School
- Georgetown County School District, SC
- 28 reviews
- C-Hemingway High School
- Williamsburg County School District, SC
- 49 reviews
- CCreek Bridge High School
- Marion County School District No. 10, SC
- 49 reviews
Johnsonville High School Reviews
Johnsonville High School is very small rural school, with limited resources. The campus itself is not well-kept and many of the facilities are broken or do not work at all. Along with its poor physical conditions, the administration runs poorly as well. The principal and vice principal do not care about the well-being of the students and refuse to allow students to be active within clubs and the community. Also it has been proven that the guidance counselor was changing the grades and GPA's to benefit certain students. In conclusion, this school has many areas that need improvement.
My experience at Johnsonville High School was splendid. The teachers are really nice and helpful. The students are friendly and intelligent. Johnsonsonville High serve their students healthy food and provide a good education. When it comes to sports, the coaches are great leaders, and the teammates shows good sportmanship. Johnsonville High School is the perfect school to send your child to.
I like the teachers and the classes. Our academics could be better if we had more classes and higher level courses. The clubs that were recently introduced are very poorly put together. The food is as good as it can be with the governmental regulations. The bathrooms need a major improvement with cleanliness etc. Resources are limited as we do not have much money, and some of the resources we have are unnecessary. The administration is pretty good; however, they can be a little rude sometimes.