Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Johnson County Central High School is a public school located in Tecumseh, NE. It has 144 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Johnson County Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-28 Students
- C+23 Students
- B20 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+10 Students
- B9 Students
- C+9 Students
- C+8 Students
- B7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Johnson County Central High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Johnson County Central High School Reviews
Overall, I've had a pretty good experience with JCC. They have several new teachers that are really trying to make changes for the better, and I like the direction that they're heading. They've given us opportunities that we may not have gotten if those teachers hadn't come. The one thing I would like to change is the support of the arts. We do not have a lot of support when it comes to band, choir, drama, etc. My hope is that they'll work to improve that!
The education that I received here was fair. The athletics weren’t the greatest, but they taught me many life skills. The people within the school are the main reason it is a little rough at times. The kids are rude and involved in bad things, but the school tries their hardest to fix these issues.
I really like my high school. Everyone is very involved with activities, and I know everyone here. All the teachers are very accessible, and everyone is friendly.