Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Johns Creek High School is a top rated, public, charter school located in Johns Creek, GA. It has 2,127 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 78% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Johns Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+720 Students
- B358 Students
- A+349 Students
- A+238 Students
- B210 Students
- A195 Students
- A+176 Students
- B+162 Students
- A134 Students
- B124 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.45 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.45 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 131 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.65 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
Johns Creek High School Reviews
After being at a private school for so long, and after an accident had happened where someone crashed into out house my mom needed a breather from all the payments and had put me into public school. I was scared at first coming to Johns Creek High but after my first day it wasn't scared or nervous anymore. The teachers, and my classmates made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I had made so many friends within the first week of being at JCHS and even made the volleyball team!
Overall my hs expirence was very good here! I went to JCHS for all 4 years of HS, and the environment was very conducive to learning and accelerating your studies. I was able to take very challenging classes that most schools don’t offer. Most of the teachers were great and very helpful if you put in effort towards the classes. The school sets up students to succeed in classes. However, the school could improve in its personalization to the students. Since the school is very large, one on one advice and attention from teachers, administrators, and councilors is very limited.
Johns Creek High School has offered me with an overall wonderful high school experience. The school is very well kept and has wonderful teachers and administrators that are always there for you. They put the needs of the student first and always try to help assist in whatever ways they can. They have plenty of resources to help you to complete many different assignments and activities. These activities could be anything from labs to clubs, arts, and sports that are provided for the students to participate in. These activities allow the students to proudly represent their school through doing something they are passionate about and as part of a team. Although the school spirit is very lacking at times, the students all support each other no matter what grade level or race. The students at this school are one student body and are all trying to make the best of these four years, they accomplish that by being there for one another and supporting each other no matter the situation.