Johns Creek High School is a top rated, public school located in Johns Creek, GA. It has 2,076 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Johns Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+443 Students
- A+220 Students
- B+187 Students
- A+138 Students
- B124 Students
- A+121 Students
- A109 Students
- B+103 Students
- A86 Students
- B+72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Johns Creek High School Reviews
Johns Creek is a school that has wonderful educators and great school spirit. The school's academics are enhanced by after school activities that allows a variety of experiences. Teachers are interesting, and the subjects taught are great: there are plenty of AP options. The location of the school is good and the school's atmosphere is nice and clean. I'm a proud alumni!
Johns Creek High School may seem like a beautiful campus located in one of the nicest areas in Georgia, however, do not be the grass is not always greener on the other side. The school lacks diversity, and a little thing called respect. The administrators are rude and have no respect for the students let alone themselves. The teachers are complete imbeciles and treat their job as if it was just another hobby to them. (Nevermind the fact that they are responsible for teaching the next generation.) The teachers fail to actually teach their students, resulting in them fending for themselves. The school counselors are lazy and unreliable especially when it comes to next years schedules, college applications, and letters of recommendations.
Most people who review schools only do so because they've had a horrible experience, but Johns Creek is truly the best school compared to the surrounding schools in North Fulton. All have a high caliber for academics, but Johns Creek isn't so high pressure that it forces kids to cheat to remain competitive. My only caution is to not allow other students' experiences define your own. Don't hate your teacher just because everyone else does. Your experience is your own, and JCHS gives you the freedom to explore paths of interest freely. Be involved at Johns Creek to get the most from it.