John Paul II High School is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Plano, TX. It has 700 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $17,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
John Paul II High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+142 Students
- A+116 Students
- A82 Students
- A+81 Students
- A-80 Students
- A71 Students
- A-70 Students
- A62 Students
- A-52 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
John Paul II High School Reviews
I am so ready for college! This school prepares everyone for the real world! The teachers care about their students and are willing to stay as late as they can to help us excel. I came from a public school and my transition was very easy because of the friendly and welcoming environment the school has. The food in the dining hall makes your day even better. The chefs work so hard to prepare luxury meals for all the staff, teachers, and students. John Paul II is a place where you can feel safe, grow, and challenge yourself to succeed.
I am so proud of my son and this school! The teachers are professional and devoted to the academic and spiritual development of the students. The students are high achievers and we are very much a family! I knew 1 person when I first started there and made friends quickly. The choices for AP classes are competitive and I do think it has prepared me for college. The classes are pretty small and I really think that helps compared to a public school. I highly recommend this school!
This is my first year attending John Paul II High School, and they call themselves: The Cardinal Family, and I have experienced that since the first day of school. The teachers, administration, and the students are extremely welcoming as well as genuine. John Paul is an accredited College Preparatory School, and the teachers get the most out of each students potential in the classroom. I can personally say that I have never been more happy at a school, also this wonderful institution has an exceptional athletic program. All of our sports teams have made it to state this 2019-2020 year, and have a bright future of transforming young men and women into the best versions of themselves. I would definitely give my overall experience at John Paul II High School a five star rating, and I recommend it for anyone who is in search for a superb private education.