John Curtis Christian School Reviews

Before I started at Curtis I was that kid who sat in the back and didn’t talk. After I started at Curtis I became more social and made friends. The one thing I want to see change is that they don’t make you learn. Just memorize some stuff and you’ll pass. My favorite thing though was that they try to be insanely inclusive no matter what. They actually care about you.
The most amazing school. Truly a family school, the teachers love you like their own. Religion is a big part of the school and they implement it daily
We absolutely love Curtis. The atmosphere of the school is that of one big family. Sending our child to Curtis has been the best decision that we have ever made.
Start Your Review of John Curtis Christian School
John Curtis is not only a place of learning but also a fun filled family oriented environment. Entire administration, coaches, and teachers work hard at preparing every individual for the next phase of their lives.
The people here are like one big family. There is a genuine love for the students at Curtis, as instilled by the founders of the school.
John Curtis Christian is a very family oriented school. All the faculty member will know who you are and form a relationship with you that makes you feel apart of their family. They each take their time and work with you to help you become a better student. It is Christ centered which I love and they are always there to help and support you with whatever you need. I love how interactive the teachers are with the students and they want to see you succeed in everything. There are so many clubs that just about everyone in the school participate in at least one club. When it comes to the athletic teams the student body is so supportive over all the sports. Although everyone at the school had their differences the school always comes to together as one big family and everyone had each other’s back. They offer many different college courses which is awesome. One thing that Curtis can improve is is by trying to make all the senior and junior classes dual enrollment classes.
I hated this school. I was bullied by the football players and when reported, nothing was done about it. The only priority of this school is football, nothing else matters. This is NOT a school for the regular, non-athletic student. I would NOT recommend this school unless football is your only concern.
Well organized school with limited resources due to size. Teachers are knowledgeable and engaged and the school offers opportunities to all of any backgrounds. Administration is a family run institution and the students are treated like extended family. Highly recommend to all to attend.
I have been at John Curtis since I could go to school. It is a great school to go to, and I have been able to be close with a lot of students and the teachers. It is a small school with a good Christian environment, where you are accepted and able to show your faith. The faculty is nice and understanding , and will help you in any way whenever you need it.
John Curtis is a great place to get a top quality education in a Christian environment. With all of its Dual Enrollment opportunities, they have over prepared me for college. Also, the extracurricular opportunities are endless. I believe John Curtis can be an A+ school.
I attended John Curtis from 5th-12th grade and I honestly can't complain. The curriculum (all honors in my case) served me well in terms of preparing me for college entrance exams, and the small, family-like atmosphere that somehow manages to include each and every student is what really separates Curtis from the rest. The athletic program speaks for itself. Definitely would recommend.
I started going to this school about a few months and it's pretty okay. I've made so many friends recently. It has made moving to a different state a lot easier.
the school has a great atmosphere. everyone there is loving and welcoming. Curtis's administration tries their best to support and care for all of the students attending the school. I love their Christian values and beliefs. The only thing I would change about the school is the way it is built. I believe that if the school goes under reconstruction, then it will attract many more people. A bigger school can allow more students to enroll and get to see all of the opportunities the school can bring.
I have been at John Curtis Christian School my entire life. My mom, uncle, aunt, and cousin all have gone and graduated from John Curtis. I am grateful to attend a school like this. John Curtis is a family unit. The school is located in the south where racism (especially now) is at an all time high. John Curtis is not only a school, it is a home that teaches us to accept each other for who we are and not what the color of our skin is. We have an amazing football team that makes it to the state championship every chance they get. The football team works hard to not only win but to achieve brotherhood and comradery. The school works very hard to achieve only the best for their students and I am thankful every day for that.
From the day we walked in the door we felt welcomed. John Curtis is family oriented and they truly are building champions for life! I absolutely love this school!
I would love to see more artistic programs at Curtis. They are so centered on sports that the kids that may not be athletic are left out.

The school is like a huge family and the kids that start there from Pre-K and K are definitely treated like family.
I have attended John Curtis Christian School for a total of ten years. John Curtis is not only amazing in sports, but also is great in academics. I love how the teachers are always willing to sit down and work with you. Curtis's administration tries their best to support and care for all of the students attending the school. I love their christian values and beliefs. The only thing I would change about the school is the way it is built. I believe that if the school goes under reconstruction, then it will attract many more people. A bigger school, can allow more students to enroll and get to see all of the opportunities the school can bring.
Start Your Review of John Curtis Christian School
I have been at John Curtis Christian School since I was three years old. It is challenging academically while maintaining a family atmosphere. I am now a senior and look forward to attending college. But I will forever be a Patriot!
My son has attended JCCS frpm PK4-4th grade . He love getting up in the morning and going to school. The teachers make learning fun!
My son loves this school. The teachers make learning fun. He loves all his teachers. I'm very happy with how much he has learned.