Jewett Middle Academy Magnet School Reviews

I am now a senior in high school, but I went to Jewett Middle Academy Magnet School for all three years of middle school. Administration changed many times when I was there. Middle school was a great experience for me. They have clubs such as Junior National Honor Society, Robotics, and more. They also have a wonderful TV production program called JAMTV. They als have a great band and orchestra program, as well as guitar and chorus.
I was part of the pre-IB program at this school, which is wonderful. The teachers are lively and they're very passionate to teach. It's definitely a school for those who are ready to get excited about learning and want to excel in academics. This school takes on various approaches to teaching, and is very hands on.
Socially, the school is made up of cliques and slight bullying and the students are generally not too welcoming. Teachers do care about the students and educating them and I feel that the academics was strong in my years, however I have heard otherwise from recent students.
Start Your Review of Jewett Middle Academy Magnet School
The teachers and Principal truly cared about us. They provided us with Saturday tutoring sessions to help us. They provided us with the opportunity to volunteer and help others.

We were a diverse group of kids and so was the staff. We were able to learn from each other.

The math and reading teachers really went out of their way to make the subject exciting. I was ready and willing to learn.

We were giving excellent choices to chose from for our elective classes. Jewett has and always will have an award winning Band and Jazz Band.