- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Jesuit provides a dynamic environment for academic, spiritual, and social growth. For over 50 years, Jesuit High School challenges students from all backgrounds and beliefs with a rigorous academic program that prepares them for college and builds a foundation for life.
From his first steps on campus, a Jesuit student is challenged in the classroom, in interest clubs, through the arts and on the playing field; inspired through service opportunities; and supported and encouraged during liturgy and retreats. These combined experiences contribute to great academic, personal and spiritual growth building the whole person with a solid foundation.
From its historical origins, Ignatian philosophy always has insisted that students educated within these Jesuit principles not only use this education to better their own lives but also must strive to better the lives of others. Men of Jesuit. "Men for Others."
Jesuit High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+106 Students
- A+102 Students
- A99 Students
- A+98 Students
- A+95 Students
- A92 Students
- A81 Students
- A76 Students
- A-71 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses