- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas (Jesuit Dallas) was founded in 1942 as a Catholic, private, independent, all-boys high school under the direction of the Society of Jesus, and strives to form young men into leaders who are open to growth, intellectually competent, committed to working for justice, religious, loving, and physically fit. In addition to a rigorous academic curriculum, a vibrant performing arts program, nationally-competitive debate and robotics programs, and one of the strongest athletic programs at the secondary level in the state, community service is a hallmark of the School. Jesuit Dallas Students participate in the largest, most comprehensive high school community service program in Texas and one of the largest nationwide.
Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+272 Students
- A+173 Students
- A+134 Students
- A98 Students
- A80 Students
- A-78 Students
- A+76 Students
- A+75 Students
- A+72 Students
- A-70 Students
Service & Justice
The Service & Justice program at Jesuit Dallas fosters relationships through encounters with the poor, vulnerable, and marginalized locally and abroad. Unique among secondary schools in its size and scope, every class participates as part of the curriculum while all seniors spend one day each week at off-campus service sites. Travel immersion programs are scheduled throughout the year.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas Reviews
The people are warm and friendly there and there are so many resources to help students succeed. The teachers are all great and have their own quirks which makes each class feel unique and enjoyable.
The social aspect is also good as there are almost no fights breaking out at Jesuit which I believe is largely due to there being no girls on campus. I thought no girls being there would be weird but it ended up being ok as Jesuit students have a sister school, Ursuline.