Jessieville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A33 Students
- B32 Students
- B27 Students
- B-24 Students
- C+21 Students
- B17 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-10 Students
- B9 Students
- C+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Jessieville High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Jessieville High School
- C+Fountain Lake Charter High School
- Fountain Lake School District, AR
- 104 reviews
- B-Cutter-Morning Star High School
- Cutter-Morning Star School District, AR
- 35 reviews
- CMountain Pine High School
- Mountain Pine School District, AR
- 32 reviews
- B-Hot Springs High School
- Hot Springs School District, AR
- 97 reviews
Jessieville High School Reviews
Review Jessieville High School
The school is alright because of the people there. The majority of the staff cares, but the students don't. This is not the school's fault, it is a parental fault, because the vast majority of the student body is content with low standards. The only flaw I see from the school is the new rules and policies that were added recently.
I am a member of the high school band, color guard, FBLA, Beta club, art club, and I'm an after school volunteer. I love all of the activities I'm involved in and I'm thankful for the opportunity to be involved. The faculty and staff that run the clubs and groups are strong leaders with good hearts. I'm proud to be a part of these extracurriculars.
I enjoy this school. I enjoy the programs, clubs, and organizations that I am involved in. I believe that I have been given many opportunities to accomplish things that will help me further my education.