Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade A minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Jenks High School is a highly rated, public school located in Jenks, OK. It has 3,519 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Jenks High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A938 Students
- grade A824 Students
- grade A439 Students
- grade B+395 Students
- grade A minus335 Students
- grade C+330 Students
- grade B250 Students
- grade C239 Students
- grade A177 Students
- grade B+135 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade A
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 80 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 80 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 277 responses
- Football Games23%
- Pep Rallys19%
- School Plays9%
- Senior Events6%
- Marching band season5%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 90 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 90 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 117 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 117 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 117 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,864 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 118 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 118 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 118 responses
Schools like Jenks High School
- grade AUnion High School
- Union Public Schools, OK
- Rating 4.12 out of 5 683 reviews
- grade A minusThomas Edison Preparatory High School
- Tulsa Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.66 out of 5 265 reviews
- grade A minusBixby High School
- Bixby Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 275 reviews
- grade BCharles Page High School
- Sand Springs Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 290 reviews
Jenks High School Reviews
Rating 4.13 out of 5 703 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Jenks High School is truly a great high school and I feel very lucky to be attending it. They offer a very wide variety of AP classes and extracurriculars. They also offer students many opportunities like being part of an exchange program with China or traveling abroad with your classmates. Jenks High School is also very well equipped. They have their own aquatic center for the swim team and they also have their own planetarium. Jenks also has soccer fields, baseball fields, a football field, a track, and a basketball center. Jenks is also known to have fantastic sports, academic, and musical teams/groups - they almost always take state. Jenks also has a great music program that puts on high quality musicals and plays and also has a national award winning show choir. The thing that Jenks High School lacks is diversity. The majority of its student body is white and middle class. Overall, Jenks High School is a great school because of the many opportunities it offers to students!
Jenks High School is one of the best school one could ever get the privileged to attend to. Two things I love about Jenks is its diversity and the opportunities that it offered. There are many different cultures and everyone is treated kindly-- the teachers and staff are super kind! Also, there are many clubs which you can choose from that best fit your interests. Jenks also prepared students for their academic success by offering advanced/college-level classes, as well as preparing students well for the real world as there are also classes for cooking, parenting, and financial aid. Students are also equipped with various fine arts and a variety of sports to choose from. Finally, the safety of the school is super. The school leaders are always well-prepared for any kind of danger that may occur at times. As a student there, though there are problems from time to time, I personally feel very safe. There are many more things to review but my favorite part of it all is the people there!
I have been what they call a "Jenks Lifer", meaning I have attended this school for all of my twelve years of school. Jenks Public Schools provide their students with quality education in a well-equpied environment. The educational system this school offers ranges from an on-level curriculum, intermediate courses, and advanced placement. This allows the students to expand their knowledge with the appropriate material. Jenks Public Schools offer the finest educational advisors. The teachers go above and beyond to make sure their students are provided with all the resources to make them successful. Along with the curriculum and educational advisors, Jenks offers a wide range of extracurricular activities. The activities include clubs, sports, arts, etc. Another promising quality Jenks Public Schools hold is the diversity that is present. There are students of multiple different ethnicities and religions. This way everyone is included and free to be themselves.