Jenks High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A458 Students
- A407 Students
- A+242 Students
- B+182 Students
- B-155 Students
- A150 Students
- B109 Students
- A+99 Students
- A70 Students
- B+61 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.56 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.56 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.66 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.93 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.94 responses
Jenks High School Reviews
Review Jenks High School
I love the opportunity that Jenks gives its students to thrive and excel in every aspect of life. There is a way for every student to feel involved and a way for everyone to belong. Whether it's drama, sports, or even a love for casseroles, there is a place for you at Jenks High School. Jenks also does everything they can to help you achieve your academic goals. The teachers are so caring and want to see you achieve your goals without handing you a good grade. There is such an attitude of excellence that floods our hallways and I love that about Jenks! Go Trojans!
Jenks High School has their motto on a digital billboard in front of the school: Academics, Athletics, and Attitude. There are organizations and clubs for every student, the academic rigor is exceptional, and over ten students are National Merit Scholars every year!
Once you attend the school on the inside your perspective changes. Jenks is a school built around the idea of winning. At the beginning of the school year teachers hand out a syllabus. 99% of the time there is a list of required classroom material. Some students do not have the money to pay for this, nor should they have to. Why can't Jenks use school money to buy simple things like tissues and paper for classrooms, when the football team is bathing in nice and new equipment? Academically, our teachers favor our athletes. I have been in many classes where there are athletes who goof off everyday and class and constantly do not turn in work, but are still passing just at the right time to play the game. Our faculty puts more effort towards trying to pass them then the other students just so we can get a winning football game.