Jenks High School is a top rated, public school located in Jenks, OK. It has 3,334 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 80% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Jenks High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A641 Students
- A575 Students
- A319 Students
- B+266 Students
- C+229 Students
- A225 Students
- B172 Students
- C+124 Students
- A+113 Students
- A106 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.64 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.64 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.101 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.102 responses
Schools like Jenks High School
- AUnion High School
- Union Public Schools, OK
- 613 reviews
- A-Thomas Edison Preparatory High School
- Tulsa Public Schools, OK
- 245 reviews
- A-Bixby High School
- Bixby Public Schools, OK
- 245 reviews
- B-Charles Page High School
- Sand Springs Public Schools, OK
- 253 reviews
Jenks High School Reviews
Jenks High School gave me a great education and somewhat prepared me for college. I was mainly an athlete and the way how the coaches only do i for the money and not the children disappoints me and is something i would like to see change. Jenks High School has many educational and extracurricular opportunities for students that most schools do not have for their students. There are clubs of all kinds and no one is alone in spirit or personality. Everyone is accepted with open arms. No matter what religion, race, or background a person may have, everyone, is accepted. Education is a big deal in this school. Students are pushed to strive for their best. Everything is up-to-date and funded in this school. One thing that I wish that would be changed in this school is the number of activities that are provided outside of school. There are a few activities during the year, but most seem half-hearted and not very original.
I love Jenks High School. I have been attending Jenks since Pre-K, and have enjoyed my time throughout each school year. Jenks High School has prepared my for college in the best ways possible, as well as teach me life skills that are necessary. This school has a safe environment and great staff!
Jenks has a very diverse student body and has extracurriculars available for everyone, no matter what they are interested in. They also offer nearly every AP class to prep students for college and even earn them college credit, something I have taken advantage of. I have had no bad teachers, though I know of many people who have a bad apple, and some of mine have been extremely helpful and I would dare say, friends, even though I am no longer in their classes. I am the president of Science Olympiad, a starter for the varisty academic team, in drug free youth and national honor society, and I know people in many more clubs than that because they can be. All around Jenks is an amazing school.