Jenkintown Middle/High School is a highly rated, public school located in Jenkintown, PA. It has 315 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Jenkintown Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+47 Students
- A-42 Students
- A27 Students
- A-25 Students
- A+22 Students
- B15 Students
- B12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+10 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Jenkintown Middle/High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Jenkintown Middle/High School
- ASpringfield High School
- Springfield School District, PA
- 240 reviews
- A-Neshaminy High School
- Neshaminy School District, PA
- 455 reviews
- A-Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School
- Hatboro-Horsham School District, PA
- 266 reviews
- APennsbury High School
- Pennsbury School District, PA
- 602 reviews
Jenkintown Middle/High School Reviews
Jenkintown is a fantastic school! The students create really close relationships with the teachers, and they are always willing to offer extra help with all the rigorous courses at our school. Some may say it is cliquey, but everyone finds their own solid friend group because we have all been together for so long. It is not the most diverse, but that has been improving in recent years. The community is also really involved with the school and we have fun parades/events. People are also ver ypassionate about sports even though we are small. God Rakes!
Jenkintown is a very small school, so clubs and extra curricular activities aren’t as diverse as other schools. However, a small school leads to a lot of parent involvement, especially since everyone knows everyone in town. As well as that aspect, the teachers are very focused on each individual student and hope that each succeeds. The guidance counselors are also very involved in students’ lives, always available to talk or help, and they make appointments with each student to talk about and to plan for college.
Jenkintown has been an amazing experience for me. The teachers here are incredibly involved in the success of each student and I have received an amazing education. Students here are always kind and there truly is a place for everyone at Jenkintown. Almost every student plays at least one sport or is in a club, but many students are involved in numerous activites here. The school pride here is overwhelming and there are many traditions that make Jenkintown so unique. I never felt unsafe or unimportant while I was at Jenkintown where I attended from kindergarten to senior year, because of how tight-knit the community is everyone here feels like one large family.