Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Jeffersonville High School is an above average, public school located in Jeffersonville, IN. It has 2,035 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Jeffersonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-384 Students
- A300 Students
- B268 Students
- B240 Students
- A+201 Students
- C+169 Students
- B148 Students
- A-120 Students
- B+105 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Schools like Jeffersonville High School
- BCharlestown Senior High School
- Greater Clark County Schools, IN
- 123 reviews
- BNew Albany Senior High School
- New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated Schools, IN
- 272 reviews
- C+Clarksville Senior High School
- Clarksville Community School Corporation, IN
- 22 reviews
- A-Eastern High School
- Jefferson County Public Schools, KY
- 526 reviews
Jeffersonville High School Reviews
I have gone to Jeffersonville high school for almost four years now and it has been such an amazing experience for me! I have met amazing students, teachers and leaders. I have been given so many opportunities for my future. Jeffersonville high school has so many clubs, sports, and amazing classes everyone can participate in. The people at Jeffersonville high have really nailed it with what everyone wants in a school. I am very proud to be a student at Jeff high!
Jeff HIgh often gets a bad rep from those people who don't attend this school. As a Jeff High student for four years now, I can say that I have loved and cherished every moment at Jeff. Not only is this school filled with so many opportunities for college, but also teachers and staff who help prepare you also. The classes I have taken have been college courses and allowed me to obtain college credit for my future. I will be graduating with 58 credits, which is way over the amount needed for graduation. These opportunities will not only help me with the rigor i"ll have in college, but also help save time and money. Jeff High is a big family, all helping and supporting each other. I could have not asked to attend a better high school than the one in my local community.
Jeffersonville High school has a lot of opportunities. There are many clubs and sports teams you can join with the newest being the men's volleyball team! I found an opportunity on the track & field team at Jeff high and I fell in love with the sport. They have an amazing coaching staff and hardworking dedicated athletes! Jeffersonville High school has changed me for the better and set me on a path for a bright future