Jefferson High School is an above average, public school located in Festus, MO. It has 279 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Jefferson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B41 Students
- A34 Students
- B+31 Students
- B-30 Students
- A21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A+16 Students
- B14 Students
- B14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Jefferson High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Jefferson High School
- BWindsor High School
- Windsor C-I School District, MO
- 49 reviews
- BHillsboro High School
- Hillsboro R-III School District, MO
- 110 reviews
- B+Festus Senior High School
- Festus R-VI School District, MO
- 59 reviews
- BWaterloo High School
- Waterloo Community Unit School District No. 5, IL
- 115 reviews
Jefferson High School Reviews
I love the school and the environment that the students and teachers bring. Teachers are excited to teach and students WANT to learn. In the school, students are being treated like adults and we learn to make our own decisions and we are all treated evenly. Students are encouraged to ask questions and are encouraged to be their own person.
Jefferson High School has a great academic program. The sports programs are really good and most of the coaches and teachers care for the student/athlete.
This school is the place to be. Although most dislike school, the teachers do their best to make it enjoyable for everyone. It may be a smaller school, but we have achieved many things that large schools haven't and that is why I'm so proud of this school.