Jefferson Academy Elementary School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Broomfield, CO. It has 742 students in grades K-6 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 53% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Jefferson Academy Elementary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Jefferson Academy Elementary School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Schools like Jefferson Academy Elementary School
- C+Compass Montessori - Wheat Ridge Charter School
- Jefferson County School District No. R-1, CO
- PK, K-6
- BAspen Ridge Preparatory School
- St Vrain Valley School District, CO
- PK, K-8
- 4 reviews
- B+Denver Language School
- Denver Public Schools, CO
- 7 reviews
- BDowntown Denver Expeditionary School
- Denver Public Schools, CO
Jefferson Academy Elementary School Reviews
Jefferson Academy is an excellent, local school that is designed to help your student get accepted into a college through numerous hours of tedious work and study; however, the teachers are not always there to help when it is needed. Additionally, the sports are just above average. The school is not that big which makes it an excellent place to make friends.
Jefferson Academy is a very tight nit community. Everyone is treated like family here. Whenever I need help with anything, I know there is someone I can go and talk to. Everyone is involved. Academics are very important and I feel that Jefferson Academy has done an amazing job at preparing me and my classmates for the future. Though we are a small school, go to any of our sporting events, especially basketball, and there will be an overwhelming amount of spectators. If I could go through my high school experience again, there is no doubt in my mind that I would choose Jefferson Academy. It is an overall, excellent school.
Jefferson Academy provided me with a good education and college credits, but their counseling department and some of their "senior" teachers proved to be way below satisfactory. I often found myself frustrated but unable to receive help with these problems. The school considers their staff to be family, even more than the students it seems.