Jeff Davis Middle School Reviews

It's ok if your out going but if your not then it can be pretty hard for a child.
They seem like they don't put them with to much help for kids that need it.
Ya they have lock down.
Start Your Review of Jeff Davis Middle School
My son kept getting bully on school bus and they kept not doing nothing about it.
I ain't really heard of any after school program here and I think them are great for kids to have.
First of all they keep god in their school an I so approve of that.
They don't have I tablets for kids take home and use for their work like they had at other schools my kids been to I think if they had something like that it be more helpful for the kids to want to work more and stuff.
Ain't been here to long enough to know for my children see I'm a single parent of four student so I don't have a whole lot to get them in sports.
It's different from most schools it's and little town school in Georiga and they have certain rulers about how a kid is to dress at school and can't have colors in their hair they basically take the child personality away, but the best thing about this school is they still have religion in this school so it's all worth dealing with that other stuff to let my children know about jesus.