JCC/LISD Academy Reviews

The LISD TECH Center changed my life immensely. I attended the school for two years and grew so much as a person. I received mentors, knowledge, amazing hands on experience, and great opportunities. While attending this school I was given the opportunity to participate in HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) and did very well. I would recommend this center to everyone.
The JC/LISD is a great academic opportunity to dual enroll while in high school. By the end of high school you can graduate with up to 60 credits for free and all in all is just in outstanding opportunity. Assuming you can enroll through a high school that allows sports then you can still play varsity sports for your home school. It is an all around great experience.
At our school we are able to complete our associates degree while in high school, and it is an amazing opportunity. However, staff has had a very high turnover rate, and some of the students are very... weird.
Start Your Review of JCC/LISD Academy
It is such an incredible place to be able to earn an associates degree when I graduate high school at no cost to me! I know I am college proven and interacting in a college environment and everyday furthers my readiness. Not only is the school amazing academically, socially it is incredible and has made me feel more in a family/community than I have ever felt before.
I feel I am ready to achieve my goal of furthering my college education and I will have a high paying job and I am ready for the real world and to make a change for the better.
I came to this school when I was about to give up because of the bullying at my prior school. It changed my life and gave me the ambition to go into a career to help students like myself who had been bullied with no one to help them.