JCC/LISD Academy is an above average, public school located in Adrian, MI. It has 67 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1.
1372 N. Main St.
Adrian, MI 49221
JCC/LISD Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- C10 Students
- B-8 Students
- A6 Students
- B6 Students
- B6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B5 Students
- A5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like JCC/LISD Academy
- NGMilton C. Porter Education Center
- Public School
- Adrian, MI
- PK, K-12
- C+Sand Creek High School
- Sand Creek Community Schools, MI
- 53 reviews
- B-Summerfield Junior/Senior High School
- Summerfield Schools, MI
- 12 reviews
- B-Britton Deerfield Schools-Britton Building
- Britton Deerfield Schools, MI
- PK, K-12
- 17 reviews
JCC/LISD Academy Reviews
The JC/LISD Academy is probably one of the best schools in Lenawee County. You must apply and only a certain amount of people from each school in the county are accepted each year, which makes the student body very small, less than 100 students. However, there are other branches of the middle college (e.g. Onsted Branch and Tecumseh Branch). The Academy is a great place for anyone who does not feel like they fit in at a traditional public school. The school is completely different from other high schools. In the Academy you not only take high school classes to work toward your high school diploma, but you also are able to take college classes completely free (provided you pass the class with a 70% or higher) and can work on transferable credits or an Associate's Degree. Not to mention that you are immersed in a college environment and therefore treated as one as long as you respect your surroundings. It is one of the very few high schools that actual prepares you for college.
It is such an incredible place to be able to earn an associates degree when I graduate high school at no cost to me! I know I am college proven and interacting in a college environment and everyday furthers my readiness. Not only is the school amazing academically, socially it is incredible and has made me feel more in a family/community than I have ever felt before.
The LISD TECH Center changed my life immensely. I attended the school for two years and grew so much as a person. I received mentors, knowledge, amazing hands on experience, and great opportunities. While attending this school I was given the opportunity to participate in HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) and did very well. I would recommend this center to everyone.