Jb Pennington High School Reviews

I love J.B Pennington High School not only because I attend school here, but because of the Pride, Honor, and Spirit we have. My school is all about tradition and our faculty and administration make it their first priority to make our future bright.
What I like about JB Pennington is that the faculty there helps you understand what is veing taught. All of the students know each other and help those who need help also that no matter what happens we get through it together.
my experience was quit okay at JB Pennington. from 7th to 8th grade, i made quit a big change thanks to the staff.
Start Your Review of Jb Pennington High School
J.B Pennington has been the best highschool a student can attend. All the staff member are very friendly and you never go unnoticed. People push you to work your hardest and everyone strives to be the best.
Classes are challenging but good grades are reachable if the students try and listen to there teachers
very clean and well protected by officers and staff
there are lots of extracurricular activities to chose from
I think it is the best school in the county
they are very active as a one one one practice
I like that every teacher will take the time to help you in anything you need. They go out of there way to help you. they made me feel very welcome when I moved here.
We have just finished renavation on our football statium/locker room .We just new floors in our Gym . We just Soccer this year
We always have a nice student section, even in poor seasons. Everyone has a chance to play, as long as you have a good attitude. Our spirit has been better in the past, but there is a push for pride, honor, and spirit.
We have many clubs and sports most schools in our area do not have. I participate in many clubs, the majority of people in school do participate, there is a huge push there.
Its good on security and protecting us
It needs a lot of improvement
The school is in great condition everything else is what needs improvement
The sports are pretty expensive
Start Your Review of Jb Pennington High School
Parents of star athletes aren't happy with something it gets changed right away. There are favorites students that can get away with anything.
I really dislike the food they give us at school. It has very little flavor to it we can't get enough to feel us up and would rather more sweet desserts and other things to drink besides milk.
Are teachers need to help us a lot more when we don't understand something instead of telling us to figure it out yourselves and they shouldn't be the tutors because they still don't help you any. Also they should make their notes where you can understand them when you turn back to them of examples or to study for tests. I think the worse thing they have is summer reading it's they summer, the time we are suppose to get away from school but yet they want us to read and then take a test on what we read in the first two weeks we start back at school.